|Table Name||News launch Tables|
|Historical ‘A’ Tables (home data): past years and months|
|Employment circumstances Information launch (month-to-month) Current populace study (CPS)|
|Historical ‘B’ Tables (Establishment information): past years and months|
|Employment circumstances Information launch (month-to-month) Current work data (CES)|
|Weekly Earnings Tables: past quarters|
|typical Weekly Earnings of Wage and Salary Workers Information Release (quarterly) Current Population Survey (CPS)|
|Union Affiliation Tables: past years|
|Union customers News launch (annual) Current populace study (CPS)|
|usage of Historical information Series by topic: past years and months|
|Browse labor pool, work, jobless, as well as other information by subject Current Population study (CPS)|
- Series Report — already know just the series identifier for the statistic you desire? Make use of this shortcut to recover important computer data. ( See files that are tab-delimited for series id codes. )
- LN series id list – labor pool data like the unemployment rate that is national
- LE show id list – regular profits and employees compensated hourly rates
- LU series id list – Union affiliation information
- FM series id list – Marital and household labor pool data
- Compressed flat files website — For those that want to buy all. Down load a compressed flat file associated with the LN that is entire or large subset regarding the LN database.
Most-Requested CPS Tables
- Work status regarding the populace, 1940s to date (HTML) (PDF)
- Employment status by eastmeeteast intercourse, 1970s to date (HTML) (PDF)
- Work status by step-by-step age (HTML) (PDF)
- Work status by academic attainment (HTML) (PDF)
- Work by detailed career, sex, competition, and ethnicity that is hispanicHTML) (PDF)
- Median weekly profits by detail by detail occupation and intercourse (HTML) (PDF)
Most-Requested CPS Publications
- Handbook of practices
- Methodology for seasonally adjusting household labor force series that is national
- Corrections to household study populace quotes
- Present Population Survey, design and methodology (Technical paper 77) (2019) (PDF) october
- Earlier incarnations:
- Technical paper 66, 2006 (PDF) october
- Technical paper 63, revised March 2002 (PDF)
- Technical paper 63, March 2000 (PDF)
- Earlier incarnations:
Last Modified Date: 21, 2020 april
Individuals Are Asking.
- Where can we get the unemployment price for past years?
- Exactly just How may be the jobless price linked to jobless insurance coverage claims?
- What exactly is regular modification?
- How does the national government accumulate statistics from the unemployed?
- Where perform some statistics result from?
- Exactly what are the fundamental principles of unemployment and employment?
- That is counted as used?
- That is counted as unemployed?
CPS Special Notices
- BLS discovered mistakes in certain quotes within the Profile associated with the Working Poor variety of reports. More Information
- The effect associated with the partial government that is federal regarding the Employment circumstances for October 2013. More Details
CPS Associated Hyper Hyper Links
Associated Hyper Links to Other BLS Information
- Information for CPS Participants
- What to anticipate if you’ve been plumped for to be involved in the existing Population Survey.
- Employment, Hours, and profits through the CES study (nationwide)
- Month-to-month nationwide information by detail by detail industry on work, hours, and profits of employees regarding the payrolls of nonfarm establishments.
- Neighborhood Unemployment Statistics
- Month-to-month and annual work, jobless, and labor pool information for Census areas and divisions, States, counties, towns, and several urban centers, by host to residence.
- Nationwide Longitudinal Surveys
- A few studies collecting information at numerous points over time concerning the work market and life experiences of six sets of US guys, females, and youth.
- Occupational Employment Statistics
- Information on work and wages for more than 800 vocations as well as for about 400 nonfarm companies for the nation, plus work-related information for States and areas that are metropolitan.
Other Helpful Links
- Census Bureau Population and Home Topics
- Census Bureau’s Home and Housing Statistics
- Money and Poverty Data
- Census Bureau Current Population Study
- Employment and Training Management
- Weekly unemployment insurance coverage claims data
E Mail Us
Contact the Active Population Survey (CPS)
- Search CPS topics A to Z
- View CPS faqs
State, city, and county labor pool information
Labor pool information for Census areas and divisions, states, counties, urban centers, and lots of towns and cities can be obtained individually through the geographic area jobless Statistics (LAUS) program. Contact LAUS by email or call (202) 691-6392.
Nationwide labor pool information
CPS economists can be found to work with you Monday through Friday (8:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. Eastern Time), excluding federal vacations.
- Call us by email
- Call us by phone: (202) 691-6378 To enable us to higher offer every one of our clients, please never submit email concerns and then phone when it comes to information that is same.
For assistance with these unique subjects:
- State, city, county, as well as other geographic area information through the geographic area jobless Statistics (LAUS) program: (202) 691-6392 or email
- CPS use that is public files can be found through the Census Bureau
- BLS microdata estimation methodology for CPS: email
- CPS seasonal adjustment methodology: email